Wednesday 19 December 2018

Media made me scapegoat: Bandla Ganesh

SHARE
Congress leader bandla ganesh  interview



Film producer and Congress leader Bandla Ganesh the most wanted person for media as found. Bandla gave an interview first time to a TV channel after elections. He cursed on the media they made him scapegoat and some media people came with a blade to his house and made fun on him.

He also claims many people in politics will give words but no one fulfils there words. Why these people focused more on me, not for other leaders who gave promises. Media targeted me because I can't do anything even TRS leaders who won they didn't say anything I respect them a lot.

Bandla also felt bad on media reporter who came with a blade to his house
 the family members are worried and feel stress by these activities bandla shared many things in his recent interview.
SHARE

Author: verified_user

Film news,film updates,videos,songs,gallery Etc.

0 comments: